Monday, January 1

Cat pictures, New Year's Eve

Good morning verging on afternoon, all :-) If you'd like, you can comment on the picture I post on my Gather.com page. It's one of Drigger holding up the world while sleeping. *smile* We took a picture of Ruth and Celebi laying the table last night. They look just like "Yin and Yang" cats, pretty cool. *grin*

I felt like writing, but now I can't think of anything worthwhile to say. Don't you hate it when that happens? I know I do, and it doesn't seem to stop it from happening either. Yesterday was pretty uneventful. Didn't go anywhere or do anything exciting, just stayed in watching television, reading email, surfing the web. Blah, blah, blah. The weather was cloudy, rainy/drizzly and windy all day long. Which of course meant the cats were in and out and in and out looking for that illusive "door to summer". Today looks to be a better one weather-wise, at least it's sunny. Oh, Rain did make us cake last night for the new year's celebration. We bought a 4-pack of "Jose Cuervo Margarita 'Minis'" last week specifically for last night. We drank them, and they were pretty tasty. But since they were so small, they didn't "do" much of anything. *grin* Each bottle was only about 4 ounces. We have a bottle of wine in the fridge that I thought me and the missus were going to have a glass of each, but didn't. That's okay though. Speaking of what I did yesterday, it was the watching of the Broncos versus the Forty Niners. The Niners won, therefore knocking the Broncos out of the playoff race. However, because Denver lost, the Kansas City Chiefs will be in the playoffs. So you see, although I'm a die-hard Broncos fan and really wanted to see them in the playoffs, I'm not too disappointed, because I live in Missouri and am also a Kansas City Chief fan. So it all works out. *smile*

For those of you in email-land who don't see the Drigger and Celebi/Ruth links, here are the URLS:

Drigger: http://tinyurl.com/y9cgge

Celebi/Ruth: http://tinyurl.com/t2x4y

Jose Cuervo: http://tinyurl.com/so2yd

Technorati : , , , , , , , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , , , , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

love the cat pic