Tuesday, November 13

trip to "The House" that we don't live in

A pictorial trip to "The House" that we don't live in

As I was headed out with my coffee to get a nicotine fix, I decided that it 'might' be interesting for y'all to 'see' the house/breakroom that I've talked about several times lately. Welcome!

to_the_house.JPG

Looking out our door to the place we're going to be shortly.

to_the_house1.JPG

We're half way there :-)

to_the_house2.JPG

We are SO close that the anticipation is killing me!

to_the_house3.JPG

What mysteries lie within that door? *spooky*

to_the_house4.JPG

This is the FIRST thing I see upon arriving. Got me a place to sit, some tunes, and smokes. What more could a guy want? *smile*

to_the_house5.JPG

"The other side". Or as some might refer to it... 'The Guest Sofa'. But as of right NOW, it's 'The Kid's sofa'.

to_the_house6.JPG

King, Queen, and special-guest place to be comfy.

to_the_house7.JPG

It's such a small room, this heater is all we need, and at times it's too much heat.

to_the_house8.JPG

The view from my 'usual' spot when Rain is with me, and I'm not looking at her. Or, where we were.

to_the_house9.JPG

The view out the other window.

to_the_house10.JPG

Case for the CD that I was rockin and dancing to.

Technorati : , , , ,

No comments: