Saturday, June 28

Chicken babies, Swap meet stuff, Important book, Old Carpet

I mentioned on the 25th that I would be taking a picture of the latest hen's babies for y'all to see, and I did that yesterday afternoon. This is the best I could do because every time I got close they moved closer to the weeds growing around the building. Finally I just took a picture and hoped for the best. :-)

Click to enlargeI also mentioned in my last entry that we had some stuff to hopefully sell on this passed Wednesday at the swap-meet but didn't go. Well, these just some of the things that we'll be taking. We also have a couple of boxes of VHS videos. Some are Disney movies, some are others that the kids no longer watch. Our VHS player crashed on Monday, so even if we wanted to we couldn't watch the tapes. Might as well get them in the hands of someone who can. Yeah?

Speaking of videos and books, I was reminded by May Lattanzio about a very important book by Naomi Wolf that everyone should read. It's called "A Letter of Warning to The Young Patriot". There are also a couple of videos on YouTube (Part 1 of 2, Part 2 of 2) featuring an interview between Naomi and Amy Goodman. You can also just watch the interview on Democracy Now.

Click to enlargeSince I'm obviously showing pictures of what I talked about before, I thought I would show you the carpet that used to be in the living room. *smile*

Technorati : , , , , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , , , , ,

No comments: