Monday, September 11

Tomorrow dental visit



Monday, September 11, 2017
5:31 PM

The good news is that I get to see NFL football on my TV tonight, but the bad news is that I’m not feeling so jovial today, and I don’t exactly know why. I have a couple of theories. One that I just thought of a few minutes ago is that it’s because I drank 3 Mike’s Hard Lemonades last night and I’m feeling the aftereffects. My 2nd theory is it’s because I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning and that is somehow affecting my mood, subconsciously. I say it’s subconscious because going to the dentist has never been an emotional issue for me. It might be this time only because my mouth has been bothering for the last few weeks (off and on) and I’m a little concerned it’ll bother me while I have dental tools in my mouth. Although, I was worried about the exact same thing the last time I was at the dentist’s office and I didn’t. So, I don’t know. It must be a normal thing, if you’re having pain prior to going where there could potentially be more. There could be a silver lining though, IF the procedure done by the dentist stops the pain I’m feeling now to stop happening. On the other hand, there’s a possibility that it’s not my teeth, gums or lip sensitivity causing the pain, but Trigeminal Neuralgia. If it is the last, the good news is that there is pain medication to help, as well as figuring out which foods and/or drinks to eliminate from my diet. At least I would know what was/is going on.

No comments: