Monday, June 5

To subscribe to my blog

I don't know if there's another way for people to subscribe to my blog, at least not that I could find, so I created a yahoogroup (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theramblemansblog/) for those who *aren't* on an email list that I post it to, or don't have a way to get an RSS reader to download it. Or for those who are on an email list with me, but don't have time to read all the messages, but still want to read what I write in my blog. You can find the link on the left of my blog at http://ramblemans.blogspot.com/ under "Links", or go scroll down until you see the yahoogroup button with writing underneath it, and click. You'll be *automatically* subscribed, just so you know. My blog entries will be automatically posted to the group from blogspot. If you want to be able to see the links as written in the blog, you probably shouldn't set your membership to 'digest'. When you do that, you get messages in plain text.

Rambleman


Technorati :

No comments: