Thursday, November 16

Charles Harrelson. Auction for grandma. Beta.blogger. Zoundry. Qumana. Playday. Calls from (probably) creditors.

Did you know that Woody Harrelson's father is in a Colorado prison for shooting a federal judge some years back? I didn't know that until I saw it on the news a few days ago. Doing my search for an article about it so you didn't think I was making it up, I saw that he's in a "Super-max" prison, and Colorado's is brutal, the headlines said.

When we talked to (my) MIL before last Saturday, she said she would like us to be there when grandma's stuff is/was auctioned off this week. When we were there on Saturday moving some of the stuff from there to here, mom neglected to tell us *when* this auction was to take place. We *thought* it was going to be this week, but don't know. Hopefully she'll tell us when, since the last we heard, MIL, SIL, and grandma were headed to NM on Tuesday of this week. If she doesn't, oh well. We don't really have the gas money to make a 4th trip to Branson (1.5 hours each way) anyway.

Haven't been writing the last few days since I switched to the beta version of Blogger, because neither Zoundry or Qumana had updates for their software. I could've posted from blogger, but don't like doing that. I know, millions of people do it every day, but I'm not one of them. *smile* I *thought* I did a work-around for Zoundry yesterday, but when I posted to Blogger, there was no 'subject' and I had to add it manually from the site. Today I was going to check in the Zoundry forum for an official work-around, but saw that there was an update with a fix for beta.blogger when I got there. So I downloaded it and am now writing about it. While at Qumana's site, I sent a message to 'support' asking them if they'll be fixing their software for the beta version, and also if they're going to fix it so that there's a 'subject' on LiveJournal when you post using their software. I'll let you know if/when I hear something.

It rained *all day* yesterday. That was fine. I didn't feel all that well anyway and we said (email) that we couldn't attend the homeschool group's playday because we were all still a little sick. I suppose had it not been raining and would've been outside at the park, we probably would've went. But it was obvious it was going to have to be an indoor event, so we opted out. Because of the rain, the chickens spent most of the day on the porch, so you can imagine how messy it got. When I get motivated and the weather is good enough, I'll hose it off.

We've been getting calls that we assume are from credit card people trying to get a hold of us, that leave messages on our answering machine that just give a phone number and say "this is regarding a very important business matter". Do they *really* think we're going to call them? I mean, whoever is leaving these messages doesn't say who they are or what the matter it's about. We don't call people unless we know who they are and what they want, ya know?

Technorati : , , , , , , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: