Saturday, July 5

Cats, chickens, and arrows

Man, I just don't know what to write. I did take a couple of pictures, I'll put them on-line so you can see them. Good idea? Okay, that's what's gunna happen then. Maybe by the time I get them in this blog I'll think of something else to say. Could happen! *snort*
========================


This is Spot and Latte sleeping on the kitchen table.
==================================


I wanted to see just how good a picture from the inside looking our through the screen would be. This is the result... a few of our chickens.
======================================

I feel like I was actually listened to when I wrote that one of my minor gripes about AVG 8.0 was that there was no icon with an arrow () in it when the computer was being scanned. Well, now when a scan is in progress it does show. Obviously, I seriously doubt that just because I wrote about it in my blog that 'they' decided it was a good idea, but it's a pretty cool coincidence in my opinion. *smile*
=======================================

Technorati : , , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , , ,

2 comments:

lovelife said...

cool pic hope you all had a nice 4th

Todd said...

We had a good "4th" day. It was just like any other day except we went and watched the fireworks show in Long Lane.