Saturday, September 30

Just babbling

Good afternoon, every body! Hope your day is a good one so far. Mine is, I guess. Just got through reading random blogs at homeschoolblogger and blogspot. People sure do write in so many different ways. Some write instructional blogs, some just post lyrics from songs, others post nothing but videos they've made on YOU TUBE. Although, now that I think about it, I did only see ONE sort of instructional post, and it was more about a tool he got that made the grooves on the ends of pipes. Oh yeah, it was a metal lathe. One blog complained that he/she doesn't think she should have to post more than a couple of times every other week because "my life's just not that exciting". Boy, can I understand that comment. Yet here I am trying to post pretty much every day, or at the very minimum, every other day, and *my* life is *definitely* not exciting on the homestead. I mean really, who wants to read about what the chickens or cats are doing? Chickens just wander around eating and messing with each other. And the cats? If they're inside, they're usually sleeping or eating. If they're outside, who knows? I did see one, when I looked out the bathroom window earlier, carrying some sort of rat-looking thing. I really don't know what it was, but it was fairly big, but not rabbit-big. I dunno. Other people just pretty much write about nothing, not even coherently really, meaning I couldn't figure out what the hell they were talking about. *grin* I'm just babbling. *sigh*

I have nothing else.

No comments: