Wednesday, February 28

Dentist appointment



2/28/2018 10:58 AM


I got up at 9 this morning so that I could be ready to leave for my dentist appointment by 10 to 10 (5 minute drive). Unfortunately, the last 45 minutes of being in bed weren’t the most comfortable, because the tooth on the upper left side/back of my mouth decided to start hurting for the first time EVER. I made the appointment with the dentist because I was having pain in the lower left-hand/back area of my mouth. I’m thinking the new pain was stress related. The dentist thought maybe it was/is because of decaying, because that tooth has a large filling in it. Anyway, the good news is: She doesn't think it's tooth related. Bad news: She thinks it's TMJ related. Bad news #2: Still in pain, but prescriptions have been called in. So now I just wait for the pharmacy to notify me that they're ready.

I suppose I don’t need to, but I will tell you that I’m not feeling very well. Therefore this is going to be a short post. Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Lee said...

tooth pan is the worst! Hoping you feel better soon!

Todd said...

It really is, thank you.