Tuesday, February 27

Tingles-bins-cane


2/27/2018 12:37 PM

I don’t know what the deal it, but for some reason the inside of my left cheek is tingling more than it has for a while, so I’m drinking my coffee slow. A friend texted me and said she is going to call me later. I hope that goes okay and I don’t have to talk much, because I’m not sure if I’ll have much discomfort or not. Now I did sleep pretty well, though for a while before I got out of bed, I was noticing that increased tingling. I also noticed that if I kept my mouth shut, with my teeth together, that it didn’t bother me as much. I also noticed that the back corner (at the jaw hinge) isn’t bothering me at the moment, so maybe that’s a good sign as well as the tingling (?). I don’t know. I was planning on going to the dentist today and asking about the hinge-pain, but if it has stopped, there’s no reason to.

I think I finally have the email-program’s notification/reminder pop-up set for the correct day to remind me to remind my son to put both of the bins out at the curb every other week. The trash/recycle people emptied each bin today. Now I won’t have to depend on watching the neighbor’s every week.

I went to the grocery store yesterday, and took my new cane. I did use it to get from the house to the car and it worked just fine. I couldn’t really tell if the wider foot helped much, since the ground isn’t level, and is covered with leaves. Unfortunately, because of the wider foot, I can’t just slide it in between the seat-belt and door when I get into the car. I have to put it over the center, which I suppose is no big deal, just something I’ll have to get used to. However, using it from the car to the baskets inside the store seemed to go better (more stability). After getting back to the car after shopping though, I had to adjust the length and make the cane a little taller.

No comments: