Friday, February 23

No pain-hot and cold



2/23/2018 1:39 PM

I don’t really have a lot to say today, but I’ll give it a try. Last evening I gave in the temptation of eating some chocolate M&Ms, dark chocolate even. I don’t remember now what the timing was of the medication I took for my problem of TN was, or if the chocolate had anything to do with it, but whatever it was, I noticed by the time that I normally get ready for bed (midnite), that I had NO pain whatsoever in my mouth. That was/is awesome. However, let me not celebrate too soon, because about 9 AM this morning, the right side of my face was hurting, a LOT, like an attack I had a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately, I was able to get it to stop quickly (that might be wishful thinking. It may have stopped by itself). Then it happened again, but was even less time. And now this morning I’m feeling almost nothing again. I don’t know, I guess all of the medicines are joining forces and working. I’m not complaining, I just find it strange that it (no pain) happened all of a sudden.

Goddammit, this house pisses me off. About a half an hour ago it was nearly 80*F and I felt over-heated, so I turned the space heaters down. Did that help? Well, sort of, because it’s now 69*F and I’m cold, well, my feet are (yeah, I need to put socks and slippers on). My point is, I cannot get the goddamn temperature in here to stay consistent, and it just pisses me off. Yeah, I know, I should just find a place with better insulation and central air, but I frikkin’ hate moving, so I’m procrastinating. I did do an online search a couple of months ago, and I found one place not too far from here. Unfortunately, it was snagged pretty quickly.

2 comments:

Lee said...

so glad your meds seem to be working!

Todd said...

Thank you, me too. It makes eating a whole lot more enjoyable. :)