Tuesday, February 20

Support meeting



I went to an MS support group meeting last night. We had a good time. I didn’t talk much, as usual, but this time it was primarily because when I did, it was a little painful, not too bad though. One of the members made/brought a great meal. Spaghetti, meatballs, lemon cake, bread, and salad; it was all delicious.

After we ate, we filled-out 2 forms. One was to see if we had any cognitive loss, and the other was to find out if we had any depression. The answer is yes in both cases for me. Next month we’ll be having a speaker talk with us about MS and both of these things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been diagnosed of multiple sclerosis (ms) for 6 years now, i have used so many prescriptions fromm my doctor but never gave me a cure rather controlling the symptoms, my symptoms where ( constipation, depression, difficulty swallowing, difficulty thinking and understanding, flare, headache, heavy legs, numbness of face etc.), my health and life was gradually deteriorating more and more, so i took a glance on the internet and i found (GENERAL HERBAL HEALTH CENTER) a HERBAL MEDICINE HOME that can cure multiple sclerosis (ms), i gave a test to their herbal product because there is no harm in trying, i bought the medicine and it was shipped to my door step and i was very happy so i used the herbal medicine (note: this herbal medicine can be use/taken along with your doctors medical prescription, if you want to) i used this herbal medicine for 9weeks the results were wonderful, i started getting good result, my symptoms was gradually going for the best, i started getting healed, i can feel that because i know how i was before i started using the herbal medicine, and in 9 weeks i was cured totally.. thanks to general health center.
.
contact them today via email address: generalhealthcenter1@gmail.com