Saturday, February 24

Early rise-no attack-and plans



2/24/2018 9:42 AM


Check it out, it’s not even 10 o’clock, and I’m out of bed and writing. Have even gotten a couple of e-mails replied to. I’m a frikkin superhero. Not really, else I would’ve already eaten breakfast. Although, I have drunk a cup of coffee, which I know isn’t technically breakfast, but it sort of tricks my stomach into thinking it is. However, I have fed the kittens their breakfast and cleaned their litter box, so my status is still way up there. 


I had no TN attack this morning. Yay! The lower left side of my lower lip is a bit wonky, but nothing I can’t deal with. I’ve dealt with far, far worse. And not long ago I took one of my 3 times a day TN meds, not to mention another ‘if you’re having any discomfort for the same reason’ meds which can also be taken up to 3 times per day, that I split in half. I did take a full dose of that one yesterday afternoon, and boom; it made me more light-headed than I needed to be. It did help with the little bit of discomfort I was having though. That’s it on that front… For now.

As for today’s plans… well, might drive to the grocery store, and may also watch some college hoops. There is also the possibility of watching some more of the 2018 Winter Olympics, though to be honest, I have been having a bit of trouble getting super into them. For the last few evenings I have began watching them, but after as while I have switched to watching an NBA men’s basketball game.

2 comments:

Lee said...

so glad the med regimen seems to be working well!

Todd said...

Me too. Thank you, Lee! <3