Thursday, December 27

Broken van, cat in a box

Our van has a radiator fluid leak, but hopefully it's JUST a radiator hose. When we got home this afternoon there was steam coming out from under the hood, and the temp gage in the van was close to maxed out. After opening the hood I could hear hissing like there is a leak, but it's overcast and I don't have a very strong flashlight. I put some fluid and water in the radiator and started the van, and it didn't overheat. However, there is radiator fluid dripping in a steady stream underneath, but I can't see if it's a hose (which I'm assuming) or a gasket to know what's leaking. And even if I could, I don't know how the hell I could get to it :-( So I need to call and talk to our mechanic/friend and see if he can come up this weekend and help me fix it. If not, we'll be vehicle-less for a while.

Galux in a small box

This is Galux in a box that's obviously too small for her, but she don't care... IT'S A BOX!

Technorati : , , , ,

2 comments:

lovelife said...

just wanted to say I like the pic and the videos that you have been doing.

Todd said...

Thanks. It's always good to know that someone does watch and enjoy what I post, even if I don't personally understand why. *smile* 'preciate it! :-)