Monday, August 23

Must sell! Home for sale by owner

I won't do this again for a while because it's not something I'm very comfortable doing. But, my wife really wants to move. So here it is...
-
Beautiful 2.5 bedroom, one bath home with 4 outbuildings, and a 24 ft. above ground pool on 10 beautiful acres in the country of South-Central Missouri - asking price: $75K firm. Very peaceful and quiet 99.9% of the time. Only 20 minutes to the nearest Supermarket, other stores, a middle & high school. A common (not quite daily) presence of baby to adult deer come to the yards, visible by eye from the porch that's around half of the home.
-
If interested, send me a comment from my blog , DM me on Twitter , or send me a message on Facebook .
--
Todd

copyright: Fringe.Folk.Farm

2 comments:

Lee said...

good luck!

Todd said...

Thank you, Lee.