Because I'm on the go running teenage girls to and from work and trying to keep up with everything life throws up. My tentative schedule Monday thru Friday most weeks:
01) Bedtime: Somewhere between 11 p.m. and midnight.
02) Wake up at 3:00 a.m. to take daughter to work by 4 a.m.
03) Get home about 4:10 a.m. - back to bed by 4:30 a.m.
04) Alarm is set for 9:30 a.m. so I can get up, make breakfast for my son and I, and get a little homework done. Lately I've been unable to get out of bed before 10:30-11 a.m (fatigue? Depression? Both?)
05) Pick up daughter work at by 12:30 p.m. Back home between 1-1:30 p.m. - time for lunch.
06) Get a little more homework done after making/eating lunch (sometimes).
07) Take the other girl to work by 4:15 p.m. - home by 4:30-4:45 p.m.
08) Do any shopping that needs done, which luckily isn't every day.
09) Daughter goes to bed between 5:30-6:30 p.m
10) By 5:30-6 p.m I'm tired from going on and off all day, so have a *really* hard time getting motivated to even look at schoolwork, let alone actually doing it. Plus supper for the boy and I needs to be made and eaten.
11) 9-9:15 p.m. - leave to pick up 2nd worker from work. Get home between 9:45-10 p.m.
12) Try to relax a little before going to bed.
Then every other Wednesday I have a bowling night with friends. Every Wednesday is supposed to be park-day with other homeschooling parents/kids. Then there's housework (laundry, vacuuming, litter box cleaning, etc.) that needs to be done, which I do get help with, but still.
If anyone wants to go anywhere like the mall, a park, swimming, or something else, I have to drive because there's not time for them to take the bus which takes 2 hours go get anywhere because of all the stops at bus stops, not counting time to get back home.
At some point I should (but usually don't) find some "me time" in there.
So basically, I'm unsure about how long I can keep all this up, since stress and MS does NOT mix well. Hence why I said earlier I'm having trouble doing life AND school (which school is only like 5 or 6 more classes by June 2012, not counting the 2 I'm in right now, and another which starts on October 28th [making 3 classes for this quarter all at the same time], sigh), which is why I DIDN'T for 11 years in RURAL Missouri. But we're in the city now, so... ?