Thursday, December 13

Sucky day!

Got woken up by the front office after 5 hours of sleep to be asked if I wanted to schedule my free carpet cleaning (free because I renewed my lease for another year). Arrived at my 2 p.m doctor appointment at 2:15 because the GPS got my trip all screwed up. Sat in the waiting room at said doctor until 3 p.m. When I asked to reschedule my appointment the lady that sets up appointments asked, "Do you have something else you need to do?",

I said, "Yeah, some shopping". Which was a lie, but I figured it was more civil than saying, "No, I'm just fucking bored after sitting here for 45 minutes watching a crappy TV station!" So I go back tomorrow at noon.

Went to Target with the girls to get a few boxes to wrap presents in. Dropped the girls off at home and said to text me when they went to the hot tub. They did, but I missed the texts because I was wrapping presents, which I'm STILL not done with. And I'm using duct tape because of running out of scotch tape. The girls came over to tell me they had already been to the hot tub, but because DD needs to get some sleep before her 4 a.m shift, they were just going to go back home. When I came out of the bed room to say good-bye to them, I noticed that my son had gone to bed w/o saying good night (he had been up since 3 a.m this morning). He was on the computer when I went into the bed room to do the present wrapping.

Now it's 7 p.m. and I've basically been alone (except for a few hours) all day and here I am again... alone. Maybe I'll go to McDonald's for something to do, then come home and watch basketball on TV... alone. :-(

Back to present wrapping. yay


http://ramblemans.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Lee said...

That does sound sucky. Hope tomorrow is a better day. Sending hugs!

Todd said...

Thanks, Lee. Today has GOT to be better, right? Correctomundo, I say. :-)

They are not aware said...

I hope you day was better today.
Mine was pretty sucky. Can we say ir-rit-able ??????
On top of other sucky crap that has happened today, I got my new glasses and they are NOT right and I am starting to get a raging headache.
I am sorry you are feeling lonely. You wanna come up here?
There are less people but there is not a whole lot of alone if you don't want to be.

Todd said...

I am sorry you are feeling lonely. You wanna come up here?
There are less people but there is not a whole lot of alone if you don't want to be.


Except I couldn't leave Angelica and Eldin here while I'm there. Thanks for asking though. <3

Sorry about your glasses. Hope they get fixed sooner rather than later.

And yes, today was much better :)