Wednesday, June 10

To-do list and stuff

          Got the last thing on my short to-do list done just a few minutes ago, and that was spraying the wasp nest that some wasps have been building for a couple of weeks, as least, with poison. That was only the first of about 4 total that I just sprayed/found. I wanted to get it taken care of because it was very close to where the humming bird feeder is hanging. I've noticed that the birds have not been drinking from it for a week or so. I don't know if that's because of the wasp nest/wasps, or if I didn't make the drink/food correct the last time, but we shall see soon.
          I installed Windows 7 Pro on this computer a couple of days ago. Now it's running slow. It could be that the new-to-this-motherboard System is a RAM memory hog, or that I just need more than 1 Gig of memory if I want to be able to watch videos. Don't know. It's an E Machine that's several years old, though I don't know how big of a deal that is; it has plenty of memory, just not RAM. So I'll check at the one computer place here in town. If they don't have what I need, I'll just go on the Web. Sure, I could just look on the Web first, but I want to checkout that place anyway.
          I am trying to decide if I want to install the pro version of Window's Office so that can use that program to write in a journal and post to this blog, or just use the resources already on the computer. The blog is easy enough to write at the Blogger site. I haven't even thought to write in a journal yet, so I don't even know what "Office" program (if any) came with Window's 7.
          That's all I've got for now. Until next time, I hope you have a great time in your life.

No comments: