Saturday, September 9

Itches, dizziness and a shirt



Saturday, September 09, 2017
5:02 PM

I’ve had a pretty good day. I enjoyed an hour of chat with a few MSers for about an hour this morning. We all talked about food towards the end, so of course after everyone (and me) had all signed out, I went to the kitchen and put a frozen pizza in the over for my son and I. My son cut it into slices as I handed him a couple of plates. Then I took my plate into the living room and ate while I watched “Lost.” He took his plate into his room and did whatever he does on his computer.

After we were done eating, we drove to the grocery store for a few things; most specifically, caffeine free coffee, because of my recent TN pain. Before leaving, I chewed a half pill of generic tegretol, hoping to stop/lesson the damn pings of pain, which it did, a *little*. I also noticed on the way out the front door that I had some weird itching from my stomach to my arms. I don’t know if that was caused by the ½ pill that I chewed, or the frozen pizza I ate. Then when I got out of the car to wobble into the store, I noticed that my legs were weak and I felt dizzy. In the past I had both issues from too much generic tegretol when I was on a higher nighttime dose, so that’s my 1st guess.

I checked the mail when we got home and yay, one of the shirts that I ordered had arrived.

How has your day been?

No comments: