Thursday, September 7

Lower-left jaw discomfort



Thursday, September 07, 2017
5:39 PM
I got up this morning around 10:30 because I just couldn’t sleep. No idea why I’ve woken up 2 days in a row before noon. Anyway, this morning I was having a lot of lower jaw discomfort. Not totally sure if it’s being caused by cavities on the left side or by my lips being sensitive (caused by the TN). I’ve been drinking more than usual caffeine the last few days, which MAY intensify TN pain in some people, so I am going to take a couple of days off of that by not drinking any caffeine, and see if that makes it easier to eat & drink liquid. If it does, then it’s the TN, if it doesn’t, then it’s the cavities, which will hopefully be helped during the Tuesday dental visit.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Oh I just read this and hope your jaw is feeling better. But am wondering if the sharp reduction in caffeine is the reason for your headache? Feel better!

Todd said...

I'm sure you're right, Lee. I had totally forgot about the caffeine withdrawal headache until Friday evening. I'll just withdraw a little slower now. Thanks.

Todd said...

Lee: As for my jaw, thanks. I'm sure it will get better soon too. Hugs!