Monday, April 7

Depression. Van repaired. House de-catting. Spring mowing.

Haven't written for a while, mostly because... I really don't have a good reason, other than I just didn't feel like it. Depressed? Not really. But yesterday... I was feeling really down. Just could not shake the feeling of 'blah, blah, blah, who gives a crap!?' In fact I'm sitting here now thinking that maybe I shouldn't post this. I guess at the very least I should get 'it' down in writting, and then decide. No, I am not looking for, asking for, expecting, or even wanting anyone to try and cheer me up. Basically I'm just venting... sort of.

As for some good news... our van is now MUCH quieter going down the road. It was kind of weird at first because we got so used to the whine in the rear end. Rain and I agreed that it seemed "eerily quiet". *grin* However, we're now getting used to it, as weird as that sounds. We can now actually hear and understand what the person in the other seat is saying. Now all that's missing are some tunes. Our radio is now only good as a clock.

In other news... I am seeing if I can do without taking a prescription 'get to sleep' prescription drug called Trazodone. Haven't taken it since last Wednesday night. The first couple of nights I didn't sleep all that well. Kept waking and getting up every 2-4 hours. Then the next day I would be all shaky, especially my legs. Don't know if it's withdrawal or that my MS is flaring up. Either way it sucks to have my legs feel as though I've got constant restless leg syndrome.

This Thursday we'll be taking the next three cats to the shelter, which will get us down to only 16. They will be Dragoon, Scribbles, and Rocky. Dragoon and Rocky both are in the habit of pawing at our bedroom door really early in the morning just because they want to be let outside. Sometimes though they just want company. Scribbles is just a jerk who really just wants to be the only cat, so messes with all the others, we think he's hoping to drive them away.

Other than the aforementioned stuff, nothing other than normal, every day life is happening (laundry, dishes, showers, grocery shopping, etc.). We (as in me) need to mow, but haven't taken the 5 gallon gas container to get filled yet because we haven't had an extra $15. In the last week the grass has just SHOT UP over night. Guess that means that Spring is really here. YAY!

Technorati : , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , ,
Zooomr : , , ,
Flickr : , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I know it presents a fuel problem, I'm happy to hear your grass is finally growing! I love spring. It's when I feel life coming back into me, in addition to all the plants. I get so much more energy. This year, I hope that energy stays with me all year (I weighed myself at the dentist's office...not happy, especially knowing that I have LOST weight lately).

Todd said...

We love Spring too, and I actually enjoy mowing most of the time because it makes me feel useful. As for your being unhappy about the dentist's scale, I hope that you just remain happy knowing you did lose weight. So maybe it was just a fluke at the dentist. Depending on the time of day, weight can fluctuate. *HUGS*