Tuesday, July 8

Nuttin (much) honey

We needed to get a few things taken care of in town today, so we chose to go early (8 a.m-ish) before it got too hot. We stopped at Mickey-D's for breakfast then ran our errands. At the third stop, while inside paying for our stuff, we saw it was just pouring rain. I headed for the door to close the windows on the van, but before I even got to the door (30 feet max) the rain had stopped. So I bought myself a soda out of the pop-machine (yes, I know I used two different words for the same thing :-P ) and went back to the checkout where Rain and the kids were.


The last stop was at the edge of town to get gas for the mower. Although it was raining in town, I thought it may not be raining here and I could mow today. That was not to be though, as it started raining about 10-15 minutes after we got home. The coolness from the clouds and rain was dramatic and it felt really nice. Still really humid though. *pant*

===============================
Here's a couple of pictures of the only things besides weeds that are blooming, except maybe for Iris's. As always you can click the picture to see a bigger picture.
===============================

Click to enlargeA single Rose of Sharon bush.
===============================

Click to enlarge2 Rose of Sharons bushes
===============================

And that's all I got to say about that!- Forest Gump
===============================

http://ramblemans.blogspot.com
*updated: 7-08-08*

===============================

Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

I just love Rose of Sharon bushes thanks for the pic.