Sunday, September 21

Pix_from_the_porch

It was raining a few days ago so I went out on the front porch to watch it. While I was out there I decided to take a few pictures. These are them. Just a heads-up, the date on the pictures is wrong. I didn't realize until today when I was resizing these that the month on them was wrong, so I corrected the month on them. Then I noticed while fixing the date on the camera that the day was also wrong. I had already changed to date (month) on the pictures and didn't feel like re-editing them again, besides, can't remember the day/date I actually took said pics without looking up when I posted on Facebook that I was sitting out on the porch watching the rain and lightening. I know it wouldn't take me long to do a little research to find out, but I don't feel like it. *smile* So without further adieu, here they are...

Our car being washed by the rain
--
To take a picture of the puddle in front of the porch was the original reason for going out while it was raining.
--
The next three were taken just because.. The color isn't really accurate on these because I was messing with the settings on PhotoShop.



2 comments:

They are not aware said...

You went out to take pictures of a puddle? You funny.
Good to see you posting though.

Todd said...

Yeah. Just thought it interesting that it was the same width of the front steps and on a slope. It looked bigger in person.