Tuesday, October 16

Not yet... but soon

After anxiously waiting until 11 a.m. this morning for the man to come and install our DSL, I called to check on the status. At which time I was told that the person I talked to who I called to say I wanted to upgrade to 1.5Mbsp from 256Kbsp forgot to mention that because of the upgrade they scheduled for one day later. Sigh. So, it looks like TOMORROW morning we'll be getting our high-speed. But like my daughter and then my wife said, at least it wasn't postponed for a week or something. *grin* I've been waiting to upload pictures to my Gather page because I've got quite a few of them I'd like to share, and am curious to see just how much faster they upload.

Went into town and picked up the 2 prescriptions I called in yesterday morning, planning on picking them up this afternoon, just like we did. One of the drugs is one I take at bedtime to help me sleep. I've been out of that one since Saturday night, and haven't really slept all that well since. At bedtime 2 nights ago I was saying that maybe I could get off of it, but then last night I had a hell of a time getting to sleep. And then once I was asleep, I couldn't stay that way. Every time I woke-up, I felt like I had to force myself back to sleep, as opposed to just drifting back to sleep like usual. Plus I kept getting a chill, would cover up, then I'd get hot, then cold, and so forth all night. Basically it felt like I was having withdrawal symptoms.

Other than that, I've got the 2nd load of laundry hanging on the line. Although it's not much over 70*F outside, it is kind of breezy, so the clothes shouldn't take too long to dry.

No comments: