Thursday, January 3

Exposing the engine on a 1994 Chevy van

I took these pictures last Saturday when our friend was taking the van apart to find where the radiator fluid leak was coming from. I've had them on my camera for almost a week now, but just hadn't been motivated to "work" with them. Today's your lucky day! LOL.

Engine

This is the engine that I had no idea where the room to work on was going to come from. As I soon found out, you have to take apart the inside of the van-console to get to the engine.

console

This is the first thing you have to take out - the console.

console and engine cover

The second thing is the engine cover (right) under the console.

engine inside the van

Once you've got the cover and the console off and out, you can now see the engine. I should mention that to get the cover out of the van, you need to take the passenger seat out so there's room. With any luck at all, the van should be all fixed, put back together and drivable this Saturday (1-5-08).

Technorati : , , ,

No comments: