Monday, January 28

A new IncrediMail experience

Well, I finally bit the bullet and installed a new email program: IncrediMail XE, the free version. We used to have the paid-for (premium I guess :) version, several years ago. Can't remember exactly why we stopped using it and un installed it (I think maybe because it kept disappearing messages intermittently, which it has already done today. ) but we did. I've known that my wife really likes it, and some of our e-friends have and love it as well. And I'm pretty sure there are several sites dedicated strictly for IncrediMail. *grin* Anyway, gunna try it again and experience it with high-speed, which we didn't have the last time. Wish us luck! Oh yeah, and I've read (several years ago) that this program is extremely memory-hoarding, but we also have more memory, with plenty of it unused, so we should be okay. In fact, you know what I should do? Then I'll tell you, I should copy/cut the stuff already written in Zoundry, paste it into a new IncrediMail message, and then transfer it back here (to Zoundry). So you too can experience the effects of I.M. YAY!

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that the "neighbor" up to road stopped by and introduced himself. And if you don't remember, you can read it again, come back here, and you'll remember exactly what I said the last time. Anyway, I rode the bike up there Saturday afternoon and chatted for a while. Had a really nice visit and plan to do it again real soon. That same day, before I went up, I hung out a load of laundry on the clothes line, and helped my wife split some wood. And because it was so neat to meet a neighbor who's lived in the community for 2 years, I went to the house right next door yesterday before my back went out, and met them and their youngest daughter. Of course they were cool (), and I came home. Well, yesterday later in the afternoon while doing some vacuuming in the other room, my back kinked. . I'm OK once it warms-up, but after sitting for too long (5- 10 minutes) in one position, it's really hard to stand straight up because I get tight back muscles and acute pain right around my tail bone area. Oh well, life goes on, and the tingling on the left side of my nostril and just under my left eye will eventually stop, or not, never can tell. ANYway, sorry for the wine. Would you like some cheese to top that off?

Technorati : , , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry about your back... sending good thoughts your way...

Cool that you met & remet the neighbors, though - sounds like fun!

And as for the wine... can't be any worse than the whining debate I heard while waiting in line to vote early in the primary election - yup, I went, even though no delegates are due to stand up for my candidate (or anyone else's on the Dem side... grrr - still bitter, can ya tell?).

lovelife said...

so sorry about your back hope you get better soon.

Todd said...

Thanks you two. Yep, my back is doing MUCH better today. In fact, it was pretty good last night and then improved.

As for the 'candidates' and whining, there's not much hope for the upcoming elections, IMO, but I'm still hopeful everything will turn-out alright.

Anonymous said...

I would love to find someone out there that would be willing to creat Incredimail skins for Pagans and wiccans, not letters, but skins.
Believe me if I could afford the skins creator and knew how to upload it I would do it myself.

Todd said...

Hi PattyAnn, thanks for commenting. Yeah, Pagan/Wiccan "Skins" for I.M. would be cool. Let me know if you find any :-)