Sunday, January 13

Sunset time and vehicle maintanence

sunset_jan_08
(click to enlarge)

I took this picture last evening. My wife pointed out how beautiful it was, so I took a picture, that turned-put better than I thought it would.

As for other happenings in our life, not much is going on. The van had it's manifold gasket replaced (took 6 hours, including breaks). Unfortunately it needs a new rear end. It's making a lot of noise, but we hope to have that fixed this coming week sometime. So, we can now get to the store when we *need* to, but aren't comfortable making long trips anywhere if we don't have to.

Technorati : , , ,

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Beautiful picture! I love the wonderful colors that we see in nature!

lovelife said...

love the pic. sorry about the van.

Todd said...

Glad you liked the picture, it is definitely pretty :-) As for the van, well, shit happens and we'll get it fixed and then life will go on :-)