Saturday, October 31

Sun, cattle, doe…Oh no!

Had the camera with me again. Getting better. Easier to remember when it is kept in my coat pocket. LOL
______________________________________________________________

This one was just to see if I could take a shot of the sun through the window. Guess so.
sunthruwndo
______________________________________________________________

The rest are really the only things even half-way interesting to look at on the way home. LOL
____________________________________
cattleInPastures-5 cattleInPastures-1 cattleInPastures-2 cattleInPastures-3 cattleInPastures-4
____________________________________
Of course I just couldn’t resist getting one more of this beautiful doe :)
doeInFrnt
___________________________________
I forgot I had these 2 pics of the doe too.
doeInFrnt-2 doeInFrnt-3

No comments: