Tuesday, February 2

Chores. Timer

Had been looking for an off-line, desk top, count down timer so I could make better use of my time. Rather than getting all caught-up doing things on-line or just on the computer in general and losing track of time, decided I should regulate my time so that I remind myself it's good to take breaks that don't involve the PC. Plus chores don't get put off as much. Speaking of chores... Dishes washed, dried, and put away. Towels washed and now in the dryer. Compost bucket emptied of it's contents into the outdoor compost bin. Check, check, check check check. LOL.

-

Plus email and blogs read and responded to. Woot! All that's left is catching up with my Facebook and Twitter friends :)

-

Now when Rain gets up from her nap and is ready to make the cookies that she promised, she'll have a clean kitchen and all clean utensils for said baking.

-

No comments: