The apartment complex which we thought we'd be moving into today had their printer/fax machine go down. We'll have to stay in this motel until Monday or early Tuesday (which means we're going to have to pay for at least one more night [Sun/Mon]) since we're only paid-up through Sunday morning. *sigh* The problem? Unless the apartment manager gives us a break on the 1st month's rent (halves it), we may or may not have enough money for the entire first month's rent there because we're out of any "extra" funds. I'm sure it'll all work out, it's just really stressful waiting for official move-in approval.