Sunday, May 28

Picture a hot day

I don't know if anyone's going to be this picture at first publish of this entry. I'm using the "media repository" of Zoundry. The reason I don't think you'll be able to see it at first is because although the test was able to load a sample picture to the page in the website, it failed in retrieving it. I think it might be because we don't have a fast enough connection (dial-up/49.2). So this is a test :-)

P.S. I was right, that's why I had to update the page.

Said to my wife just a few minutes ago that I "am going to write in my blog, although I have no idea what to say. I can't imagine why people would read it *just* because it's me writing it". She said, "Just ramble, that's what you do, ramble. It doesn't have to be awe inspiring, inspirational, or really all that deep even". So here I am. Are you glad you showed-up? LOL.

Today is was just HOT. No, I don't know what the outside temperature was, but I do know it was over 80 in the house all day, probably close to 90 as sweaty as I got. We are trying to hold off installed the window air-conditioner to save money on electric. Especially since we now have the pool open and the pump runs on electricity too, hooked-up to it's own pole. It's so spoiled! *grin*

On my way to burn trash this afternoon, I saw something black and fluffy laying by the trampoline. When I got closer to it I saw it had feathers. I'm pretty sure one of the momma hens now only has 8 babies. I don't know it a cat snagged it, or if it just succumbed to the eat, and the cats found it and took it over there. Or perhaps it died over there. I really have no idea. Anyway, I said a little prayer for her and sent her to cross the rainbow bridge.

The kids swam pretty much all afternoon again. And boy are they red. Rubbed some ointment on them before bed, so they should be fine. They tan pretty quickly usually, so by next Wednesday, they'll probably be brown :-)

The cats laid around pretty much all day, but that's not all that unusual. They usually don't start getting frisky until evening, when you're tired, cranky, and just want some peace and quiet. *smile*

Everyone here is doing good.

Rambleman

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Todders. I love the picture. And yes, I would read this just because you wrote it. =)