Monday, January 19

Good-bye-Celebi-Unneeded-Dr-visit-The-Routine

We took Celebi to the vet this morning so that the vet could release his spirit to the universe. We brought his shell home and buried out back by the walnut tree next to Trippy.

From there we went and ate lunch. Then we went to the grocery store and picked-up a prescription I called in for filling this morning. After that we went and sat in the van in front of the medical office until it was time to go in for my/our 1 o'clock appointment. Only had to wait 20-25 minutes. Once in the patient room waiting for the Dr, the nurse asked why I was in. I told her it was to check on an issue about a medicine the prescription company said needed pre-authorization from them before they'd okay it to be refilled. The nurse told me, while looking at my medical information on her computer screen, that the company had been contacted. The medication has pre-authorization until August 2009. Basically I should've just called her instead of making an appointment. Since that was all I needed, the nurse said I didn't need to see the doctor so I could go if there wasn't anything else. I said thank you and asked her to tell the doctor to take an extra 15 minute break on me. Medicare pays her over $90 every time I see her anyway. She a nice lady, she deserves a longer lunch break.

After I played a game of pool, I got a load of laundry hanging out on the line. Let me tell you, with the wind blowing and it being only 40*F, it was cold hanging wet clothes up. My hands barely worked by the time Rain and I finished. Decided during the hanging that I would only be doing one load today. I know there needs to be at least two more, but I don't like the cold nor working in said cold enough to do but that one.

And now we're back to 'the routine'. The girls are taking a nap because the emotional day made them tired (it affected us men, but we're not showing it). We boys are playing on the computer's and watching The Simpsons.

1 comment:

Lee said...

I am so sorry that you had to release Celebi's spirit. That is always such a hard thing to go through. Hugs to all of you !