Thursday, January 8

Haircuts and Bowling

The pixie style my daughter has now

Dearest Daughter got a haircut today: a pixie like the one Julia Roberts had in the Movie/Show "Peter Pan" as Tinkerbell. It's very short. For a female w/short hair, it looks good on her. Rain also got a haircut, but mostly to get the frizzes off and make it neater. Looks great!

--

Went bowling. I scored 107 - the highest in a long, Long time. Everyone else did pretty well too. It was fun. No, I don't remember everyone else's scores.

--

Went a little ways out of Buffalo to a store named "Miller's". It's a small, rural, all natural food place. Got some eggs, orange cracker things, and something else. Details, details - never been real good with them and I don't really care. Actually, it just depends on 'what' it is I'm supposed to remember, but usually there are many, so I get to be pretty liberal about things. To each their own! Is something I strongly believe.

6 comments:

Lee said...

Your daughter and I must be on the same wave length! I got my hair cut in a short bob kinda thing on vacation. I hadn't had my hair cut in about 2 yrs and it is still feeling weird to me to have short hair. Does she like it?

Todd said...

As far as I know she does.

lovelife said...

I bet it looks good. I have not cut mine in a f ew years Storm likes it long.

Todd said...

She really, really likes it. I prefer long hair on women myself though.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'd love to see pictures. I bet she looks amazing but isn't she colder now? Funny, whenever I cut my hair short I always did it in the winter.

Todd said...

She says, "No". But I understand why you would ask :) I'll send you the picture privately.