Wednesday, January 31

Books, email programs

Been putting off blogging pretty much all afternoon. Why? Don't know, it's just that ever since the first thought of, "I should probably write in my blog today", I've been procrastinating. As of a couple of hours ago, it is snowing. I'd say we've got about an inch of very fluffy dry snow on the ground. The air is SO dry, I'd expect nothing else. The forecast in WeatherBug says that we will probably only see 1-2 inches, let's hope that's all we get. *grin*

Haven't been doing much. I finished the book I was reading "What God Wants". A pretty good book. The next book I plan on reading is "Ask and it is given 'Learning to manifest your desires'" by Esther and Jerry Hicks.

We have been using Eudora 7.1 since yesterday, and it's been working fine. The *main* reason I like Eudora is because you don't have to cut & paste the portion of the email that you want in the reply-mail, you only having to *highlight* the portion, click reply, and it's automatically put in the reply-mail. Right now we're using it in "sponsored mode", which gives you use of all the features of the "paid mode", but you have to look at a small ad in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. If you want to get rid of that ad, you either have to pay the $19.95 for the paid version, or go to Eudora "Light" mode. The problem with the Light version is that you can only have *one* email addy download messages, at least that's what I believe. Anyway, you can remain in sponsored mode until March 15, at which time you'll be set to "light" if you haven't bought it. So, my wife like Outlook Express just fine, and I do to, I just like that one 'perk' when replying to emails, so after March 15th, I'll just let it go to the light version :-)

Other than that, not much going on. We're just waiting for "Bones" to come on at 7 p.m., then "American Idol", after the NBA basketball (which I will watch alone :)

Talk to you later.

Technorati : , , , , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , , , , ,
Buzznet : , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

Bones is a good show. I watched it a few times need to watch it more.