Thursday, June 14

House re-coloring project (before & during pictures)

Due to popular demand, here are the 'before' and 'during' pictures of our painting project that is starting with the posts. I say "during", because we're going to be painting the currently white posts either turquoise or purple (depending on which one is available of the mistinted/cheap paint). Plus we'll be painting the outside of the house itself.

b4paint.jpg

This is what the posts looked like before I got every other one painted today.

during re-paint.jpg

And this is what it looks like right now. You can't really tell, but the posts I painted are actually pink. *grin*

Technorati : , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks better already! Wish I could send you some paint so I can get more pictures! I'm so excited (almost like it was MY house)!

Todd said...

Thanks, we think so too. We're very excited and having a ton of fun comtemplating all the interesting colors we'll be painting with. *smile*