Sunday, July 15

Whatever!

Well, I was going to "blog", but in reality I don't have a frikkin clue as what to write about. There once was a time when I tried to write every day. Now I only, maybe, write once a week, and only then if there's something happening. Or if I did something "unusual", or "new". Guess what I'm trying to say is that I have nothing to say that's not been said a million times before by millions of other people. *sigh* I may or may not post this. Seems kind of depressing, and I can't imagine *anyone* thinking, "Oh joy, I'm SO glad I found THIS blog!". So as you can imagine, not much of anything is going on here. Cats are all doing pretty well, except that Spot has a sore ear. It is the inside of it where she's been trying to stop the itching and has made it look a little raw (irritated really). The chickens have only been giving us 3 eggs a day. Not good when you've got 30 hens and it's supposedly peak laying time! Rain is thinking that laying hens should have red ears, but right now most of ours have yellow ears (or vice versa, can't remember). And it does not appear as though they're in molt. So, come this fall we're going to cull most if not all of them and replace them with Road Island Reds.

As you know, the pool is up and running. The water isn't crystal clear yet, but we're hoping that after we add another gallon or two of bleach it will be. Not sure if we need to add another gallon or two of vinegar too, hmm...

I don't know what it is about my web browser (Firefox 2.0.0.4) lately, but it seems to be "hanging" a lot. Meaning that it sometimes takes a LONG time for a page to load (longer than Internet Explorer for the same page), or when I fill-out a form and click on "post", the page will just sit there until I 'refresh' the page. Any idea what the scoop is? Probably the dial-up that I hate! But that I'm stuck with! Sorry, I digress.

The garden is doing well. There's a HUGE pumpkin growing, so it looks like we won't have to buy one for Halloween this year. YAY! Rain is getting quite a few tomatoes, a yellow squash here and there.

I should probably eat something. All I've had since I got up around 9:30 is tea, water, and cigarettes. I'm thinking maybe a hamburger is in order, rather than what I'm tempted to have... chocolate cake.

Did I mention I'm no longer posting blogs to Myspace, Yahoo 360, or Xanga? Well, I stopped because *nobody* had commented on the last *several* posts to those places, so I figured, "Why bother?", so I don't.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments: