Saturday, August 11

Katydid's and life

Leaf_Katydid.jpg

I posted this on my gather page to get points which will eventually be turned into either a gift certificate or cash. More than likely a gift certificate because I don't accumulate points all that quick. I have a little over 800 right now, and that only earns me a $10 certificate, not enough IMO to cash-in. Really, I'm not trying to 'do' gather to have a 2nd income, although that would be nice, but I just don't think it's feasible in my case. Not a good enough writer, or consistent enough maybe, to earn loads of points. Anyway, what you see in the picture in a Leaf Katydid that sat on our porch for a few hours until a cat chased it off. I have other pictures, but it takes what seems like hours to upload them, so I'll maybe do those later.

Haven't been up to much. It's been in the high 90's or low 100's for several days now, so we don't do much outside. Consequently, life is not real eventful right now. About the only thing that's noteworthy is the behavior of our chicks. They will follow us wherever we go if we're not careful. It's kind of interesting that they've bonded with us so well, even though we don't handle them, just feed them and lead them to their family members that went another direction when they weren't looking. Like I said, life isn't all that exciting right now, hence why I've been quiet on-line.

So without further adieu, I'll let you go and I'll go and watch some preseason NFL football. Stay cool, yawl!

Technorati : ,

No comments: