Friday, February 8

Fire, driving to town, etc

Image011.jpg IMAGE012.JPG

The reason I'm putting 2 week old pictures in my blog now is that I'm chilly. The temperature in the living-room is 69 degrees Fahrenheit. So in my not so humble opinion, it won't be too much longer before I start a fire in the above wood-stove. Then it shouldn't be much more than an hour until just about every room in the middle of the house is warm. The bedroom doors, the bathroom door, and the door to the upstairs catch-all room are always closed, so the stove doesn't have to work longer just to heat them. The reason they're closed is because we don't want cat "stuff" (barf, poop, and pee) in those rooms. Well, the bathroom they're not allowed in for long is forbidden to them because they used to lay on the towels and pee on the bathtub/commode rug, and sometimes in the bathtub. That wasn't TOO bad, as you can rinse it easily, but still.

Any hoots, today was a decent day, but typical. Instead of staying home like we do 80% of the time because of gas prices, and that we're just hermetic, we drove into town 15 miles away and got my driver's license renewed, for $20. Which isn't bad comparably speaking. I mean that does pay for the salaries of the workers (indirectly via taxes, as the gov. doesn't pay for anything they don't absolutely have to, which if I think deeply about it you could say that's 'human nature'. Or is it really just 'U.S.er's nature'? Aka: The American Way?). Sorry, drifted off there for a moment. *snicker* Also stopped and got lottery tickets (aka: hope tickets), some bread yeast, 3 liter of Cola, newspaper (1), and some snacks (aka: candy bars). Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm on a "aka kick". LOL. Plus I just like parentheses because it, in my opinion, is how I talk verbally, so I try to morph that into on-line words.

I'm taking this opportunity to write in my blogs because after 7 p.m. I will be turning the computer back over to Rain. And won't be back on till tomorrow morning.

The New Re-Driver's Licensed One ;-)

Technorati : , , , , ,

No comments: