Sunday, February 24

First time egg. Evil toy. Bathroom cleaning. Exercises.

A couple of days ago my wife brought in an first egg (we believe) from a young hen. We put it on top of an apple for size reference. This is Latte' checking out what we're doing.

Click to enlarge

Then last night I was sitting on the sofa when I looked over at a sleeping Galux and a toy that looks like it's grinning because it's killed a cat much bigger than itself. LOL.

Click to enlarge

Two days ago I got a "cleaning bug" and decided to clean 2 parts of the bathroom, the toilet and the sink. I wonder how many men can claim that? LOL. Anyway, I thought they looked pretty good, so I took pictures. I actually took the sink picture so I could send it to a friend whose daughter once commented that our sink was dirty, when they were visiting several months ago. LOL. As for the toilet, it was just looking disgusting, and this is as clean as I could get it with a green scrubby and lime-away.

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge

The weather today is warmer than it has been the last few, but it's still not sunny. But at least it's over 40*F, so the snow and ice are melting. We could get out and go into town if we really needed to, but we won't be going today because we need to get some chopped corn for the chickens because the feed store isn't open on Sundays. Hopefully tomorrow will be even nice than today. Can never tell though, as the forecasters haven't been very accurate this passed week and change the forecast every other day.

I have started doing some exercises that I plan to do every day. I want to be sexier to my wife, so I need to tighten up my stomach and butt muscles. LOL. I started yesterday afternoon by doing 10 sit-ups, 10 push-ups, 10 leg-lifts, and rode the exercise bike for 30 minutes. Wish me luck! :-)

Other than the above mentioned, not a lot happening. Everyone but me is asleep right now. It's kind of nice, but I'm ready for someone/anyone to wake-up now.

Technorati : , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

do we get a pic of the sexy ass lol