Tuesday, February 26

Zoundry Raven beta. Laundry and the weather

Hello all. Whuzzup? I only ask that because I don't know what the latest 'what's up' buzzword is. *smile* Anyway, I don't have much to say, but thought I'd join in on blogging because I read 3 of my e-friends blogs today, and decided to join-in on all the e-fun. *smile* 1, 2, 3 (not in order of any ratings).

One of the blogs I read was Rowanctg's, and she uses Xanga. Not only was it a great couple of entries, but it made me re-try to figure out if there were any updates for the writer's I use (Zoundry, Qumana) that would make it possible to post on Xanga without going on-line first.

There was only one program that I found via a search that perportedly worked for Xanga. So I went to the Windows Live website and downloaded it, only to find out it apparently doesn't. *sigh* Since I like to be able to easily upload pictures, I usually use Zoundry. But while at their site, I saw a new program that's the next generation of their software, called Zoundry Raven. The only thing I'm a little worried about it that my photo storage site won't iniatialize. The setting for this program are identical to those in the 'old' version, so it should work. So far though, I haven't tried anything other than testing the setting for my media repository that failed. Besides, I don't currently have any pictures to upload anyway.

Okay, I'm losing interest in writing and would risk you losing it as well, so I'm going to end this. Just want to say (it is in the title) that today's weather has been freakin' cold and freakin' windy, and it was miserable hanging out and taking down the laundry from the clothes line. *shiver*

Technorati : , , , , , ,

No comments: