Sunday, February 17

Galux and the weather

Galux-08I took this picture of Galux a few days ago when I was going to take a picture of each cat. Why, you ask? Because we need to get rid of all but one of them, eventually (as soon as good homes can be found), and I wanted to be able to show pictures of those that people were interested in. Then I decided NOT to do that because I can just take a picture when I need to. That's the beauty of digital photography.

Not much to report. In fact, there's really nothing. It is raining and very windy, but it doesn't feel all that cold. We're in a flash flood warning until 10 a.m. this morning, and have been since yesterday afternoon. The ground is very soggy. When you walk across it, if you're not careful, your feet will sink a few inches in the mud. Hence why it's a really good idea to wear muck boots when feeding the chickens.

Technorati : , , , , , ,

2 comments:

lovelife said...

just one cat can that be done lol we have 5 right now and 1 is going to have kittens any time.
what a life I could have with just 1 cat and 1 dog.

lol

Todd said...

Yeah, that's what we're figuring. Good luck with all those new kittens.