Tuesday, February 19

Things that I did and need to do.

So far I've gotten 'things' done. Got a fire started of course. It was almost 60*F in the house this morning, since the low sometime this morning, outside, was forecast to be about 17*F. When my DD and I went out to feed the chickens, it was right about 20. But, I guess an inside temp. of 60 isn't too bad, considering.

Other things I've done this morning:

  • Drank a pot of coffee and am considering making another.
  • Cleaned 6 litter boxes.
  • Filled cat food bowls with cat food.
  • Took the bathroom and kitchen trashes out and burned them.
  • Brought in 2 blankets that were hanging on the line from yesterday afternoon.
  • Put my DD's bedding (pillow cases and sheets) on the line.
  • Ran a load of laundry because the bathroom hamper was full.

Things that still need to be done:

  • Hang clothes from the washer out on the clothes line.

  • Finish eating breakfast (made hamburgers for my son and I).

  • Take my daily vitamins and medicine.

  • Make tea for my wife (and me if I don't make more coffee).

  • Bring in DD's bedding later.

  • Bring some more wood in this afternoon after feeding the chickens around 4 p.m.

  • Possibly split some wood (not a lot as we don't have many logs all that big).

Yesterday a friend called to ask us if we would be going bowling with other home schoolers on Friday morning. And we said, "If the weather isn't too bad". There is a possibility of rain and/or snow showers on Friday, but that could change, and I hope it does. Speaking of going somewhere, we're hoping to be able to get out tomorrow. My wife is going to call the non-kill animal shelter in Lebanon (U.S.) and ask if they have room for any cats, and if so how many. If they can take any, we'll be taking as many as they can, tomorrow. Plus I need to call the Wal-Mart Supercenter and ask if they can add some differential oil in the van's rear-end. Of course we'll more than likely get a few must-have groceries while there as well. I'm done.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Wow rambleman! Sounds like you have alot on your plate! You make me tired just reading your post. LOL Have a good day!