Tuesday, November 18

Starting point and other blather

This is just weird feeling. I am sitting at 'the other computer' which I *rarely* use simply because I don't do well with the keyboard that is part of it. It's too small and my fingers don't feel comfortable. Which makes for odd typing. I think it needs a keyboard with bigger keys or keys that are spaced differently. I don't know. I suppose that with practice I could get used to it. But why if I don't have to? Ordinarily this writing would be for my eyes only. However, since my writing software that I usually use to type my private journal is over there, I thought I'd be different today. Not that I'm not different most days, but you know what I mean. LOL. Not only that, but here's an interesting factoid... I have had a blog here on blogger for a few years now and this is the first time I've ever used the writer in the browser directly to enter a journal. I just got used to being able to use the offline writer, although it's not foolproof as I've forgotten to use the spell checker a few times. Isn't that kind of the point for using an off-line writer? To create a draft *before* sharing so that you don't look like an uneducated grade-schooler? LOL. Anyway, not a lot going on. Got a little shopping done yesterday, and that's about it. The other day we did totally rearrange the living room. The other computer is now in the living room instead of on the other side of the room divider. The brown sofa that was in the living room is now where the other computer's desk was. And the sofa that was up against the divider has been moved under the living room window. Took a few hours longer than we anticipated because we hadn't factored in all the vacuuming and cleaning where stuff was being moved from. That's all I've got. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

lovelife said...

bet stuff looks good moved around. I hate change lol

Todd said...

It looks good. Instead of Spring cleaning and rearrangement we do Fall Cleaning and rearrangement. LOL.