Thursday, November 6

Out of commision, but back

It all started a few days ago when I got busy winterizing the house, cutting trees and branches that'd fallen, cleaning and putting up pictures on the wall to make the house look more lived in and therefore homey. Then I decided I would give the Linux program "Ubuntu" a try and was having nothing but confusion problems. Then in a error in judgment because I was tired after spending all freaking day trying to partition my hard-drive, I reformatted my Windows partition and spent all freaking day yesterday reinstalling Windows and getting updates for it and also driver updates from Dell. Plus of course I had to reinstall a bunch of programs, run tests, etc. Should be doing more outside in the wood shed, more caulking, more foam sealing on the roof, etc. But I figured since someone *might* be missing me I should update the masses. LOL.

exeededlimit.jpg
Picture that may or may not show, but it's each hour of the last 24 with zero usage for each. *sigh*

One of the programs I reinstalled is this one, Zoundry Raven. In it I the option of setting up on-line storage of my pictures to automatically upload to at Ripway.com. So I set it up as usual, only to get an error that the test of my settings (which are exactly how they were before). So I go to the site, log in, and get the message that my account has exceeded the 24 hour download limit, has been temporarily suspended, and to check on the chart on the page showing what that usage (people viewing my photo on various sites) has been, to explain when exceeding the limit happened, and see that every hour for the last 24 are ZERO! How the hell does that make me exceed my limit? I sent them an email and am now waiting for a reply.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Ahhhhh......I hate when that happens. LOL Seriously, I freak when something happens to my internet or comp, so I feel for ya.

Remember grasshopper, take a deep breath and relax.

Todd said...

Taking deep breaths constantly. :)