Saturday, November 21

My latest projects pics, Long Lane

I took these pics on the way to Lebanon.

=

When we were headed out but still close to home, I saw a "hole" in the clouds. This is my attempt to capture it.

Holes in the clouds
=

This is State Hwy FF after we leave "our" road

Headed for the hwy the leads to Long Lane
=

This is the town we technically live in, we're just 5 miles away from it. Don't blink!
Welcome to Long Lane, MO
=

Just put this up yesterday to keep the puppy away from the cat's litter boxes.
From inside the house heading out through the homade gate
=

The other side of the litter box room gate. Had to use two pieces of scrap wood, combine them so the gate would be wide enough.
Outside going in through the homade gate
=

This is the outside yard gate. Took me a week to get it all set up because I was trying to put a doorknob setup where that leash is attached in the middle. Didn't workout for me.
Inside of a gate I installed to keep the dog in the yard
=

This is the doorknob system I tried unsuccessfully to install
Homade doorknob set
=

There ya go. Kept me busy and out of trouble :-)

=

Flickr : , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: