Wednesday, September 15

89, 96, 97 = average test scores

My daughter just isn't making enough money to live on, in Buffalo, MO, after 4 full weeks. She'll be fine, was just hoping she would get more clients so she can prove how talented she is with hair, and thus feel appreciated. With an average test score while attending school at 96%, getting a 97% on her State-board written test and for the Practical' (hands on) she scored an 89%, we know she's smart and talented, but only a few others do. We've suggested to her that she look for a salon where she'll get a base salary PLUS tips. Ultimately it's completely up to her, where she works. I trust her judgment!

-

Call today for an appointment, pretty please :)

-

P.S. If the person who's referred to above reads this, I want you to know that you can do exactly as you please, so please don't feel pressured. Love you !

-

Back to the top, please

-

P.S #2: I'm just throwing out my thoughts and am in no way asking for any specific feeling/emotion to any word I've written. Thanks for reading this far.

No comments: