Monday, November 14

You know a class...

...is more up your alley. That you're enjoying it a lot more. When you have 5 assignments due this week...

...and You Are Done With Three Of Them Already. And it's only Monday.

Woot!

Ramblemans.blogspot

P.S. Another thing that says This is my kind of class is that although I set up a schedule to make sure I don't burn myself out, I don't feel the need to worry about how much time I am actually spending on my classwork. Not only that, but the work is enjoyable and almost seems a bit too easy. I'm not saying it won't get more difficult in these last 3 weeks. I'm saying that I'm looking forward to them, no matter how difficult they get.

Flickr : , , , ,
Technorati : , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad this class is going better for you.