Monday, March 11

Faire and shower


Yesterday my daughter and I went to checkout the fair that's happening in Austin right now. We had a pretty good time, though the parking was kind of expensive ($10), and we had to walk a little bit because I forgot to hang my handicap placard up. Had a good time though. Looked at a bunch of rides that even if I could afford to ride, I probably wouldn't because spinning makes me extremely nauseous. I don't know if that's just because I'm older or because of my having MS (Multiple Sclerosis). Probably some of both. As we were walking around I realized I had $10 cash in my pockets, so I asked DD what she would ride if she could choose only one for the day, and she chose the one below. I cannot remember the name of it, but I rode it with her. Luckily, I didn't get sick, though I was a little nauseous during and after for a little bit. Not long though. Thank goodness.
-
-
The below picture is of a ride that was there but that we didn't ride. It was before I realized I could afford the one ride (above) and was thinking that I should take at least one while there. My dear daughter is going to help pay to take her brother, her room mate, herself, and me back to the fair this coming Saturday and get us all an "all ride" wristband.
 -
-
This is my new shower head. I took a shower yesterday to make sure it was worth the money I spent on it. The verdict is... yes, it was worth it. Works great, feels great!
-
-
Then yesterday I finally installed this pole with shelves in the shower/bathroom. It was a pain and took a few days because I had to cut the pole so it was short enough to fit. What made it difficult is that I didn't have a vice to hold the rod while I used a hacksaw to cut it. But I did, and here/there it is.
-
-
And that's all I've got to say about yesterday!

http://ramblemans.blogspot.com



2 comments:

Lee said...

You had a busy day Todd! looking at the ride made my stomach flip though!

Todd said...

It really was a busy one, but not as much as it sounds. Yeah, that ride swung back and forth while rotating. Good stuff! LOL