Wednesday, August 23

Fonts and Caffeine



Wednesday, August 23, 2017
12:52 PM

Does it *really* matter what font I use when writing in my journal? It doesn’t to me personally, but if I end up sharing my prose on social media (gosh, I just don’t like that name. Just sounds so hoity-toity to me); anyway, I usually choose “Arial” as the font because I read that it’s one of the easiest to read on-line, and I’m a people pleaser.

The first thing I did this morning was go to the convenience store and buy myself a cup of French vanilla flavored cappuccino. Even got my son to go with me, knowing that he likes to get himself those icy drinks (slushies?). I did it because I wake-up quicker if I leave the house. I wonder if I just grabbed my cane and walked around the house would do the same. That would obviously save some money. Hmm…I feel an experiment coming on. Speaking of experiments, it just might be time to cut back or even stop drinking caffeine to see if my lips will stop zinging me.

No comments: