Monday, August 7

Routine



Monday, August 07, 2017 - 1:44 PM

What to write, what to write is the question of the day. I got up 30 minutes after the alarm went off. I was just so damn comfortable, more like I was just resting well. When the alarm went off it surprised the shit out of me, hence hitting the snooze alarm, which caused the alarm to ring again in 5 minutes, which I then dismissed and laid there for another 25 minutes. Surprisingly, I got out of bed at that time, despite not really feeling like doing it.

For the past week or so, shortly after getting up I have started taking my medications, so I don’t have to worry about them the rest of the day. However, there is one that my neuro suggestion that I don’t take until after I’ve eaten my evening meal, so that it will take affect not long after I’ve gone to bed.

Another thing I’ve been trying to do every day, not long after getting up, is shaving my face and neck. Not totally sure why these things have suddenly become important to me, maybe because I need more routine in my life. I don’t know. I took a shower yesterday, and I haven’t been taking one on consecutive days for a while. Not that I couldn’t, just don’t feel like it today.

Today I have already been to the grocery store, and stopped on the way home to get a cappuccino though.

Yesterday afternoon we got a nice downpour of rain, and had the cool thunder to go with it. It cooled off the evening quite nicely.

No comments: